Imagine how exciting it will be to finally own the worlds most advanced and comprehensive diagnostic scanner tool, chiptuner and component modifier for Audi, Volkswagen, SEAT and Skoda cars made from (1 Jan 1994) to ( ).
That's exactly what this is about and there's nothing on the market that comes even close. Let me explain...
... First off this VAGCOM interface (with original Ross-Tech™ VCDS 12 software) - lets you to see vehicles performance and health information, read/clear generic and manufacture fault codes... and change various data parameters within various components like: adaptions, mileage adjustment, behavior of components, testing components, brake bleed, DPF, etc.
Basically you're getting same dealer level capability as a professional mechanic would charge you $250+ per hour.
It's also works as an advanced generic OBD2 scanner (Engine/Transmission) on any car make (EG: BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Nissan, etc). It's capable of extracting over 4,000 OBD2 fault codes on non-VAG cars... and over 17,000 codes on VAG cars.
Take a look at software preview pictures on this page to see all components you can scan on your vehicle(s).
How Does (Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM
) Compare To Original (Ross-Tech VAG-COM Kit)?...
No, this isn't original RossTech VAG-COM kit as sold for $600+ on their website...
...This uses a 3rd Party legal VAG-COM cable that RossTech fully authorizes and allows. And that's why we're able to keep costs down significantly — because we're not using Ross-Tech™ OEM chip — but 3rd party chip that uses identical latest firmware.
In short, this cuts down our OEM licensing fees... hence we pass those savings onto YOU.
So to clarify... Total Car Diagnostics VAGCOM interface gives you 100% identical capability of what original VAG-COM $600+ kit can do.
It also comes with original, genuine and fully license-activated RossTech VCDS 12.12 software. (Software is not pirated, cracked or modified in any way.)
** On last note... This is NOT one of those cheap $10 VAG-COM KKL 409.1 cables you find on eBay that only scans cars up to 2004 and gives limited demo of VCDS software. **
In summary: This VAG-COM cable and software is the exact same product in terms of functionality and features, compared to original RossTech VAG-COM $600+ kit. And you're about to own it at a fraction of the cost.
Of course, our VAGCOM kit includes original VCDS 12.12 unlocked full version software with all features available and without "hidden" payments to unlock anything extra.
This means you'll have access to all manufacturer codes like: ABS, Airbag, Air-Condition, Windows, Lights, Tires, Immobalizer, Electronics, Engine, Transmission, Radio, etc.
(Let me repeat — this is not one of those free VCDS-Lite versions that demand $97 upgrade at RossTech. You'll get the full lifetime VCDS version.)
So now, let's look at...
Features and Things It'll Do...
- Module Version - ID of control module coding version
- DTC Memory - read and clear diagnostic codes
- Actual Values - full live data access
- Activation - supported component activation
- Code Module - code supported modules
- Adaptation - read/reset service light parameters, view/change block learn values
- Basic Settings - view and change control module defaults (Ex 1.8T and newer)
- Individual Values - read individual measuring values
- Readiness Code - check status of emission related systems
- Remote Control Programming - program RF (radio frequency) keys
- Key Matching - match keys to immobiliser control module (5 digit)
- Engine Diagnostics
- Read & Clear ABS Faults
- Read & Clear Airbag fault Codes
- Clear DTC (error) code: Over 17,000 DTC codes with description
- Immobiliser / Alarm Systems
- Mileage/Odometer Adjustment
- Reset Service lights
- Automatic Transmission
- Car Stereo System
- Central Locking System
- Includes partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communicates with all control modules; functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes (Read and Clear), Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions such as Measuring Values, Output Tests and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.
- More universal Airbag Coding Assistant. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
- Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including enhanced interpretation of status byte for DTCs in UDS modules.
- New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.
- Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode 9. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New version of LCode.
- Revised and expanded Label Files.
- Read/write data to EEPROM
- Read Alarm security code
- Supports CAN
VCDS 12.12 cable and software work with almost all VAG vehicles from 1994 to
which have CAN, HEX or Dual K lines including:
- Audi A1 2010+
- Audi A2 (8Z) 2000 - 2008
- Audi A3/S3 (8L) 1997 - 2008
- Audi A3/S3 (8P) 2004+
- Audi A3 Cabriolet (8P chassis) 2008+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 (8D) 1995 - 2008
- Audi A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (8E/8H) 2001+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (??) 2008+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 ("B7" platform) 2005+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 (B8 platform, 8K chassis) 2008+
- Audi A5/Cabriolet 2007+
- Audi A5/S5 Cabriolet (8F chassis) 2010+
- Audi A5/S5 (B8 platform, 8T chassis) 2008+
- Audi 100/A6/S6 (4A) 1991 - 1997
- Audi A6/S6/RS6/allroad (4B) 1997 - 2006
- Audi A6/S6/RS6 (C6 platform, 4F chassis) 2005+
- Audi Q5 2007+
- Audi Q5 (8R chassis) 2009+
- Audi Q7 (4L) 2006+
- Audi A8/S8 (4D) 1994 - 2002+
- Audi A8/S8 (4E) 2003+
- Audi TT (8N) 1999 - 2007
- Audi TT (8J) 2007+
- Audi R8 (42 chassis) 2007+
- Seat Alhambra (7M) 1996+
- Seat Altea (5P) 2004+
- Seat Arosa (6B/6H) 1997 - 2004+
- Seat Exeo (3R chassis) 2009+
- Seat Ibiza / Cordoba (6K) 1993 - 2002+
- Seat Ibiza / Cordoba (6L) 2002+
- Seat Ibiza (6J chassis) 2008+
- Seat Inca (9K) 1996 - 2003
- Seat Leon / Toledo (1M) 2000+
- Seat Leon (1P) 2006+
- Seat Toledo (1L) 1992 - 1999+
- Seat Toledo (5P) 2005+
- Skoda Fabia (6Y) 2000+
- Skoda Fabia (5J) 2005+
- Skoda Felicia (6X) 1996 - 2001+
- Skoda Octavia I (1U) 1997+
- Skoda Octavia II (1Z) 2005+
- Skoda Pick Up (67) 1996 - 2001
- Skoda Roomster (5J) 2006+
- Skoda Superb (3U) 2002+
- Skoda Superb (3T chassis) 2008+
- Skoda Yeti (5L chassis) 2010+ VW Caddy (9K) 1996 - 2003+
- VW Caddy (2K) 2004+
- VW Corrado +
- VW Crafter (2E) 2006+
- VW Eos (1F) 2006+
- VW Fox/Spacefox/Sportvan/Suran (5Z) 2005+
- VW Gol/Parati/Saveiro (5X) 2000+
- VW Golf/Jetta II (19E) 1983 - 1992
- VW Golf/Jetta/Vento/Cabriolet III (1H) 1992 - 1998+
- VW Golf Cabriolet IV (1E) 1999 - 2002
- VW Golf/Jetta/Bora IV (1J/9M) 1998 - 2006
- VW Golf/Jetta/Bora V (1K/5M) 2004+
- VW Golf/GTI/Jetta (1K/5K chassis) 2010+
- VW Golf Variant/Wagon (1K chassis) 2007+
- VW Golf Plus (5M chassis) 2005+
- VW Golf Mk.6 (5K chassis) 2009+
- VW LT (2D) 1996+
- VW Lupo (6E/6X) 1999+
- VW New Beetle/Cabriolet (1C/1Y/9C) 1999+
- VW Passat (31/3A) 1988 - 1994+
- VW Passat (3B) 1997 - 2005+
- VW Passat (3C) 2006+
- VW Passat CC (35/3C chassis) 2008+
- VW Phaeton (3D) 2002+
- VW Phaeton (3D chassis) ("facelift", MY 2008+) 2007+
- VW 6N/6N2) 1994 - 2002+ VW 9N) 2002+
- VW Scirocco 2008+
- VW Scirocco (13 chassis) 2009+
- VW Sharan (7M) 1995+
- VW Tiguan (5N chassis) 2008+
- VW Touareg (7L) 2003+
- VW Touareg (7L6 chassis) ( 2007+
- VW Touran (1T) 2003+
- VW Transporter ( 70 ) 1991 - 1996
- VW Transporter (7D) 1997 - 2003
- VW Transporter (7H/7J) 2003+
- VCDS Software: V12.12.0 New Release.
- Languages Supported: English, French, German
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Item Size: 8.8cm x 4.5cm x 2cm
- Item Weight: 90g
- Compatible with Widows XP, Vista, 7, 8+ laptop. Works on both 32/64-bit Windows. MacOS is not supported (but works on Parallels, Bootcamp).
- OBD-II Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car). Also supports CAN Bus.
- Supports Terminal (K) bus communication
- Supports Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit
- The included K/L Diagnostic interface cable works on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996
- Has 3 different protocols within the same OBD2 connector — including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
- Supports ISO9141 protocol
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
What You'll Get In the Package:
- 1 x VAG-COM USB Cable (same functionality as RossTech original cable)
- 1 x CD disc with VCDS V12.12.0 full version software — including drivers and installation guide. No need to buy software from RossTech. It's already activated to support all manufacturer codes, tuning, coding functions.
There’s just one more thing...
If you're still skeptical about Total Car Diagnostics VAGCOM , or if it appears too good to be true, or if it'll even work... let me reassure you with our...
Now, in case you have any lingering doubts whatsoever, I want to make it foolproof for you. You see, I personally guarantee that when you purchase Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM you will have absolute control over your VAG vehicle at same level and power of original Ross-Tech VAGCOM scanner. If you don't experience this or it doesn't work in one way or another, I'll refund the entire cost of Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM to you.
Actually, you get double protection. Here's how... At any time during the next 1 year, if you sincerely feel I fell short in any way on delivering everything I promised, I'll be happy to give you a complete refund. Even if it's the day before my guarantee expires. What could be more fair?
You can test drive Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM for the next 1 year. You'll be able to conclusively determine whether Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM will work for you. If it doesn't, I want you to get, your money back!
* To filter out the tire-kickers from genuine customers, we'll only refund if: (1) You have first asked us to help you with your situation. Because we literally resolve 99% of cases via email support. (2) If support is unsuccessful (which is almost never the case), then disc/interface must be shipped back to our address in Australia. In this case we'll remotely disable your software license.
Finally to sum it up, here's...
3 BIG Reason Why You Should Buy VAG-COM from Total Car Diagnostics Right Now...
||You've got our lifetime, unlimited support with using VAG-COM: We know this tool inside-out, because we're car mechanics. So you're not just buying this tool, but our 30+ years of experience with cars.
||Product is tested, inspected and comes from original creators: You'll get it tracked for your peace of mind, well packaged for transit safety and is guaranteed to work from the start.
||Future firmware, software updates: If update comes out, you won't be left in the dar. We'll immediately give you the update link or instructions. So your tool will always be up to date with current date.