“ WARNING! Don't Even Think About Buying One of Those Numerous VAG-COM Scanners You'll Find By Doing a Google/Ebay Search Right Now — Because...
99% of VAGCOM Cables Online are Clones! We Tested Them All (12.12.X, 409.1, Etc) — and Were Shocked To Discover That (1) VCDS Software is Pirated / Cracked (2) Half of Functions Don't Work! No Wonder They're Under $19! ”
Go head... type into Google "vagcom 12.12"... and watch all those car China websites popup with enticing low prices.
Then buy a VAGCOM 12.12.0/3 cable... thinking you've got a bargain price compared to here. When in fact you made a naive mistake and will realize:
- Their VCDS triggers a virus warning because it's not original version.
- Only 40-50% of functions work because cable firmware is outdated and buggy — hence VCDS software will do a half-job on your VAG vehicle.
We know this because we bought them all and thoroughly tested them.
If I got your attention by now, then...
Imagine how exciting it will be to finally own the worlds most advanced and comprehensive diagnostic scanner tool, chiptuner and component modifier for Audi, Volkswagen, SEAT and Skoda cars made from (1 Jan 1994) to (
That's exactly what this is about and there's nothing on the market that comes even close. Let me explain...
interface (with original Ross-Tech™ VCDS 12.12.0 software) will let you to see, thoroughly diagnose and modify cars performance and health information, read/clear generic and manufacture fault codes — and change various data parameters like: adaptions, mileage adjustment, behavior of components, testing components, brake bleed, DPF, etc.
Basically you're getting same dealer level capability as a professional mechanic would charge you $250+ per hour.
What's more, this VAG-COM cable also works as generic OBD2 scanner on any car make in the world (EG: BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Subaru, Ford, etc). So you can plug it into absolutely any brand and it will still work.
Meaning it's capable of extracting, diagnosing and resetting over 4,000 OBD2 Engine/Transmission fault codes on non-VAG vehicles. And 17,000+ generic and OEM manufacturer codes on VAG vehicles (Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda).
Before going further into how exactly it'll help you, let's answer the obvious question...
What's the Difference Between (Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM
) — and Original (Ross-Tech VAG-COM)?...
Firstly, this is NOT the original RossTech VAG-COM kit as sold for $600+ on their website... (Even though we encourage you to get the original eventually if you're a serious, caring mechanic who deals with customer cars. But if you won't do that, then keep reading...)
Our version of VAG-COM cable uses a 3rd Party manufactured chip. That's why we can keep costs down — because we're not using Ross-Tech™ OEM chip — but 3rd party chip using identical firmware.
In short, this cuts down our OEM licensing fees... hence we pass those savings onto YOU.
So to clarify... Total Car Diagnostics VAGCOM
cable gives you 100% identical capability of what original VAG-COM $600+ kit can do.
It also comes with original, genuine and fully license-activated RossTech VCDS 12.12.0 software. (Software is NOT pirated, cracked or modified in any way.)
** CAUTION: This is NOT one of those cheap $10 VAG-COM KKL 409.1 (or) 12.12.1/2/3 cables you find on eBay/Google with limited functions and cracked software. **
To summarize: This VAG-COM
cable and software is the exact same product in terms of functionality and features when compared side-by-side to original RossTech VAG-COM $600+ kit. You're about to own it at a fraction of the cost.
Disclaimer: We are not associated to RossTech company. All technical help for this product must go to Total Car Diagnostics, and not Ross-Tech. And we hope you'll see how good our cable is that you'll eventually buy original Ross-Tech, becuase they absolutely deserve it and are always up to date.
Best of all our VAGCOM package includes original VCDS 12.12.0 unlocked full version software with all features available and without "hidden" payments to unlock anything extra.
This means you'll have access to all manufacturer codes like: ABS, Airbag, Air-Condition, Windows, Lights, Tires, Immobalizer, Electronics, Engine, Transmission, Radio, etc.
Yes, you read that correctly — this is not one of those free VCDS-Lite versions that requires a $97 upgrade at RossTech. You'll get the full lifetime VCDS version.
So now, let's look at...
Features and Benefits You'll Have...
- Module Version - ID of control module coding version
- DTC Memory - read and clear diagnostic codes
- Actual Values - full live data access
- Activation - supported component activation
- Code Module - code supported modules
- Adaptation - read/reset service light parameters, view/change block learn values
- Basic Settings - view and change control module defaults (Ex 1.8T and newer)
- Individual Values - read individual measuring values
- Readiness Code - check status of emission related systems
- Remote Control Programming - program RF (radio frequency) keys
- Key Matching - match keys to immobiliser control module (5 digit)
- Engine Diagnostics
- Read & Clear ABS Faults
- Read & Clear Airbag fault Codes
- Clear DTC (error) code: Over 17,000 DTC codes with description
- Immobiliser / Alarm Systems
- Mileage/Odometer Adjustment
- Reset Service lights
- Automatic Transmission
- Car Stereo System
- Central Locking System
- Includes partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communicates with all control modules; functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes (Read and Clear), Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions such as Measuring Values, Output Tests and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.
- More universal Airbag Coding Assistant. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
- Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including enhanced interpretation of status byte for DTCs in UDS modules.
- New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.
- Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode 9. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New version of LCode.
- Revised and expanded Label Files.
- Read/write data to EEPROM
- Read Alarm security code
- Supports CAN
VAGCOM 12.12 cable and VCDS software works with almost all VAG vehicles from 1994 to
which have CAN, HEX or Dual K lines including:
- Audi A1 2010+
- Audi A2 (8Z) 2000 - 2008
- Audi A3/S3 (8L) 1997 - 2008
- Audi A3/S3 (8P) 2004+
- Audi A3 Cabriolet (8P chassis) 2008+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 (8D) 1995 - 2008
- Audi A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (8E/8H) 2001+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (??) 2008+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 ("B7" platform) 2005+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 (B8 platform, 8K chassis) 2008+
- Audi A5/Cabriolet 2007+
- Audi A5/S5 Cabriolet (8F chassis) 2010+
- Audi A5/S5 (B8 platform, 8T chassis) 2008+
- Audi 100/A6/S6 (4A) 1991 - 1997
- Audi A6/S6/RS6/allroad (4B) 1997 - 2006
- Audi A6/S6/RS6 (C6 platform, 4F chassis) 2005+
- Audi Q5 2007+
- Audi Q5 (8R chassis) 2009+
- Audi Q7 (4L) 2006+
- Audi A8/S8 (4D) 1994 - 2002+
- Audi A8/S8 (4E) 2003+
- Audi TT (8N) 1999 - 2007
- Audi TT (8J) 2007+
- Audi R8 (42 chassis) 2007+
- Seat Alhambra (7M) 1996+
- Seat Altea (5P) 2004+
- Seat Arosa (6B/6H) 1997 - 2004+
- Seat Exeo (3R chassis) 2009+
- Seat Ibiza / Cordoba (6K) 1993 - 2002+
- Seat Ibiza / Cordoba (6L) 2002+
- Seat Ibiza (6J chassis) 2008+
- Seat Inca (9K) 1996 - 2003
- Seat Leon / Toledo (1M) 2000+
- Seat Leon (1P) 2006+
- Seat Toledo (1L) 1992 - 1999+
- Seat Toledo (5P) 2005+
- Skoda Fabia (6Y) 2000+
- Skoda Fabia (5J) 2005+
- Skoda Felicia (6X) 1996 - 2001+
- Skoda Octavia I (1U) 1997+
- Skoda Octavia II (1Z) 2005+
- Skoda Pick Up (67) 1996 - 2001
- Skoda Roomster (5J) 2006+
- Skoda Superb (3U) 2002+
- Skoda Superb (3T chassis) 2008+
- Skoda Yeti (5L chassis) 2010+ Volkswagen (VW) Caddy (9K) 1996 - 2003+
- Volkswagen (VW) Caddy (2K) 2004+
- Volkswagen (VW) Corrado +
- Volkswagen (VW) Crafter (2E) 2006+
- Volkswagen (VW) Eos (1F) 2006+
- Volkswagen (VW) Fox/Spacefox/Sportvan/Suran (5Z) 2005+
- Volkswagen (VW) Gol/Parati/Saveiro (5X) 2000+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/Jetta II (19E) 1983 - 1992
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/Jetta/Vento/Cabriolet III (1H) 1992 - 1998+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf Cabriolet IV (1E) 1999 - 2002
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/Jetta/Bora IV (1J/9M) 1998 - 2006
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/Jetta/Bora V (1K/5M) 2004+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/GTI/Jetta (1K/5K chassis) 2010+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf Variant/Wagon (1K chassis) 2007+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf Plus (5M chassis) 2005+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf Mk.6 (5K chassis) 2009+
- Volkswagen (VW) LT (2D) 1996+
- Volkswagen (VW) Lupo (6E/6X) 1999+
- Volkswagen (VW) New Beetle/Cabriolet (1C/1Y/9C) 1999+
- Volkswagen (VW) Passat (31/3A) 1988 - 1994+
- Volkswagen (VW) Passat (3B) 1997 - 2005+
- Volkswagen (VW) Passat (3C) 2006+
- Volkswagen (VW) Passat CC (35/3C chassis) 2008+
- Volkswagen (VW) Phaeton (3D) 2002+
- Volkswagen (VW) Phaeton (3D chassis) ("facelift", MY 2008+) 2007+
- Volkswagen (VW) 6N/6N2) 1994 - 2002+ Volkswagen (VW) 9N) 2002+
- Volkswagen (VW) Scirocco 2008+
- Volkswagen (VW) Scirocco (13 chassis) 2009+
- Volkswagen (VW) Sharan (7M) 1995+
- Volkswagen (VW) Tiguan (5N chassis) 2008+
- Volkswagen (VW) Touareg (7L) 2003+
- Volkswagen (VW) Touareg (7L6 chassis) ( 2007+
- Volkswagen (VW) Touran (1T) 2003+
- Volkswagen (VW) Transporter ( 70 ) 1991 - 1996
- Volkswagen (VW) Transporter (7D) 1997 - 2003
- Volkswagen (VW) Transporter (7H/7J) 2003+
- VCDS Software: V12.12.0
- Languages Supported: English, French, German
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Item Size: 8.8cm x 4.5cm x 2cm
- Item Weight: 120g
- Compatible with Widows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. Works on both 32/64-bit. MacOS is not supported (although works on Parallels / Bootcamp).
- OBD-II Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car). Also supports CAN Bus.
- Supports Terminal (K) bus communication
- Supports Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit
- The included K/L Diagnostic interface cable works on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996
- Has 3 different protocols within the same OBD2 connector — including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
- Supports ISO9141 protocol
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
What You'll Get In the Package:
- 1 x VAG-COM USB Cable (same functionality as RossTech original cable)
- 1 x license of VCDS V12.12.0 full version software — including drivers, software download link and installation guide. No need to buy software from RossTech. It's already activated to support all manufacturer codes, tuning, coding functions.
There’s just one more thing...
If you're still skeptical about Total Car Diagnostics VAGCOM , or if it appears too good to be true, or if it'll even work... let me reassure you with our...
Now, in case you have any lingering doubts whatsoever, I want to make it foolproof for you. You see, I personally guarantee that when you purchase Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM you will have absolute control over your VAG vehicle at same level and power of original Ross-Tech VAGCOM scanner. If you don't experience this or it doesn't work in one way or another, I'll refund the entire cost of Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM to you.
Actually, you get double protection. Here's how... At any time during the next 1 year, if you sincerely feel I fell short in any way on delivering everything I promised, I'll be happy to give you a complete refund. Even if it's the day before my guarantee expires. What could be more fair?
You can test drive Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM for the next 1 year. You'll be able to conclusively determine whether Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM will work for you. If it doesn't, I want you to get, your money back!
* To filter out the tire-kickers from genuine customers, we'll only refund if: (1) You have first asked us to help you with your situation. Because we resolve 99% of cases (2) If support is unsuccessful (which is almost never the case), then product must be shipped back to our address in Australia.
Finally to sum it up, here's...
3 Reason Why You Should Trust and Order from Total Car Diagnostics...
| ||You have free unlimited support for next 3 years with using this product: We know this tool inside-out because we're car mechanics and use it ourselves to work on customer cars. And this experience is passed onto you when you're dealing with our support. More importantly, we're here to stay as Total Car Diagnostics is a serious established operation with too many companies relying on our 30+ years of combined mechanical/technical experience. We're not going anywhere. |
| ||Product is manually tested for working condition before shipping: No dead-on-arrival situations.
||Future firmware and software updates: If update comes out, you won't be left in the dar. We'll immediately give you the update link or instructions. So your tool will always be up to date with current date. *Disclaimer: This only applies if update is actually released by original creators. And/or if it's possible on this unit. For example, sometimes only way to update is to buy a new version altogether because actual internal hardware has changed from previous version. |
“ To Get Started... Click on "Add to Cart" Button Above And We'll Have This Package Shipped to You By Either Today or Tomorrow...”