This is the worlds most advanced and comprehensive diagnostic scanner tool, chiptuner and component modifier for Audi, Volkswagen, SEAT and Skoda cars made from (1 Jan 1994) to ().
VAGCOM let you to see vehicles performance and health status, read/clear generic and manufacture fault codes... and change various data parameters within various car components, like adaptions, behavior, tests, etc. Basically you're getting same power as a professional mechanic would charge you $250+ per hour.
This is not the original RossTech VAG-COM cable kit at $500+ price range. This is a 3rd Party non-cloned, and fully legal VAG-COM cable that RossTech fully authorizes and allows. That's why we're able to keep costs down significantly - because we're not using Ross-Tech™ OEM chip, but 3rd party chip. Yet offering you identical capability of what original VAG-COM $500+ kit can do. And no, this isn't one of those cheap $10 VAG-COM KKL 409.1 cables you find on eBay that only scans cars up to 2004.
What's more, this includes VCDS unlocked full version, free lifetime updates (we'll email you when updates are released), and has full manufacturer code support (ABS, Airbag, Air-Con, Windows, Lights, Tires, Immobalizer, Electronics, Engine, Transmission, etc). It can scan all VAG vehicles made up to .
(This is not one of those free VCDS versions that you must upgrade for a further $97 at RossTech. You'll get the full lifetime VCDS version.)
- Module Version - ID of control module coding version
- DTC Memory - read and clear diagnostic codes
- Actual Values - full live data access
- Activation - supported component activation
- Code Module - code supported modules
- Adaptation - read/reset service light parameters, view/change block learn values
- Basic Settings - view and change control module defaults (Ex 1.8T and newer)
- Individual Values - read individual measuring values
- Readiness Code - check status of emission related systems
- Remote Control Programming - program RF (radio frequency) keys
- Key Matching - match keys to immobiliser control module (5 digit)
- Engine Diagnostics
- Read & Clear ABS Faults
- Read & Clear Airbag fault Codes
- Clear DTC (error) code, over 7500 DTC codes with description
- Immobiliser / Alarm Systems
- Reset Service lights
- Automatic Transmission
- Car Stereo System
- Central Locking System
- Includes partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communicates with all control modules; functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes (Read and Clear), Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions such as Measuring Values, Output Tests and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.
- More universal Airbag Coding Assistant. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
- Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including enhanced interpretation of status byte for DTCs in UDS modules.
- New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.
- Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode 9. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New version of LCode.
- Revised and expanded Label Files.
VCDS12.12 cables work with pretty much all VAG vehicles from 1994 to which have CAN, HEX or Dual K lines including (but not limited to):
- Audi A1 2010+
- Audi A2 (8Z) 2000 - 2008
- Audi A3/S3 (8L) 1997 - 2008
- Audi A3/S3 (8P) 2004+
- Audi A3 Cabriolet (8P chassis) 2008+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 (8D) 1995 - 2008
- Audi A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (8E/8H) 2001+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (??) 2008+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 ("B7" platform) 2005+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 (B8 platform, 8K chassis) 2008+
- Audi A5/Cabriolet 2007+
- Audi A5/S5 Cabriolet (8F chassis) 2010+
- Audi A5/S5 (B8 platform, 8T chassis) 2008+
- Audi 100/A6/S6 (4A) 1991 - 1997
- Audi A6/S6/RS6/allroad (4B) 1997 - 2006
- Audi A6/S6/RS6 (C6 platform, 4F chassis) 2005+
- Audi Q5 2007+
- Audi Q5 (8R chassis) 2009+
- Audi Q7 (4L) 2006+
- Audi A8/S8 (4D) 1994 - 2002+
- Audi A8/S8 (4E) 2003+
- Audi TT (8N) 1999 - 2007
- Audi TT (8J) 2007+
- Audi R8 (42 chassis) 2007+
- Seat Alhambra (7M) 1996+
- Seat Altea (5P) 2004+
- Seat Arosa (6B/6H) 1997 - 2004+
- Seat Exeo (3R chassis) 2009+
- Seat Ibiza / Cordoba (6K) 1993 - 2002+
- Seat Ibiza / Cordoba (6L) 2002+
- Seat Ibiza (6J chassis) 2008+
- Seat Inca (9K) 1996 - 2003
- Seat Leon / Toledo (1M) 2000+
- Seat Leon (1P) 2006+
- Seat Toledo (1L) 1992 - 1999+
- Seat Toledo (5P) 2005+
- Skoda Fabia (6Y) 2000+
- Skoda Fabia (5J) 2005+
- Skoda Felicia (6X) 1996 - 2001+
- Skoda Octavia I (1U) 1997+
- Skoda Octavia II (1Z) 2005+
- Skoda Pick Up (67) 1996 - 2001
- Skoda Roomster (5J) 2006+
- Skoda Superb (3U) 2002+
- Skoda Superb (3T chassis) 2008+
- Skoda Yeti (5L chassis) 2010+ VW Caddy (9K) 1996 - 2003+
- VW Caddy (2K) 2004+
- VW Corrado +
- VW Crafter (2E) 2006+
- VW Eos (1F) 2006+
- VW Fox/Spacefox/Sportvan/Suran (5Z) 2005+
- VW Gol/Parati/Saveiro (5X) 2000+
- VW Golf/Jetta II (19E) 1983 - 1992
- VW Golf/Jetta/Vento/Cabriolet III (1H) 1992 - 1998+
- VW Golf Cabriolet IV (1E) 1999 - 2002
- VW Golf/Jetta/Bora IV (1J/9M) 1998 - 2006
- VW Golf/Jetta/Bora V (1K/5M) 2004+
- VW Golf/GTI/Jetta (1K/5K chassis) 2010+
- VW Golf Variant/Wagon (1K chassis) 2007+
- VW Golf Plus (5M chassis) 2005+
- VW Golf Mk.6 (5K chassis) 2009+
- VW LT (2D) 1996+
- VW Lupo (6E/6X) 1999+
- VW New Beetle/Cabriolet (1C/1Y/9C) 1999+
- VW Passat (31/3A) 1988 - 1994+
- VW Passat (3B) 1997 - 2005+
- VW Passat (3C) 2006+
- VW Passat CC (35/3C chassis) 2008+
- VW Phaeton (3D) 2002+
- VW Phaeton (3D chassis) ("facelift", MY 2008+) 2007+
- VW 6N/6N2) 1994 - 2002+ VW 9N) 2002+
- VW Scirocco 2008+
- VW Scirocco (13 chassis) 2009+
- VW Sharan (7M) 1995+
- VW Tiguan (5N chassis) 2008+
- VW Touareg (7L) 2003+
- VW Touareg (7L6 chassis) ( 2007+
- VW Touran (1T) 2003+
- VW Transporter ( 70 ) 1991 - 1996
- VW Transporter (7D) 1997 - 2003
- VW Transporter (7H/7J) 2003+
- VCDS Software: V12.12.0 New Release.
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Item Size: 8.8cm x 4.5cm x 2cm
- Item Weight: 90g
- Compatible with Widows XP, Vista, 7, 8 laptop. Works on both 32/64-bit Windows. MacOS is not supported.
- OBD-II Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car)
- Supports Terminal (K) bus communication
- Supports Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit
- The included K/L Diagnostic interface cable works on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996
- Has 3 different protocols within the same OBD2 connector — including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
- Supports ISO9141 protocol
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
What You'll Get In the Package:
- 1 x VAG-COM USB Cable (same functionality as RossTech original cable)
- 1 x CD disc with VCDS V12.12.0 full version software — including drivers and installation guide. No need to buy software from RossTech. It's already activated to support all manufacturer codes, tuning, coding functions.
3 BIG Reason Why You Should Buy VAG-COM from Total Car Diagnostics instead of Other Websites...
||You've got our lifetime, unlimited support with using VAG-COM: We know this tool inside-out, because we're car mechanics. So you're not just buying this tool, but our 30+ years of experience with cars.
||Product is tested, inspected and comes from original creators: You'll get it tracked for your peace of mind, well packaged for transit safety and is guaranteed to work from the start.
||Future firmware, software updates: If update comes out, you won't be left in the dar. We'll immediately give you the update link or instructions. So your tool will always be up to date with current date.