WARNING! Don't Even Think About Buying Another VAG-COM Scanner Until You Read This — Because...
“ 99% of VAGCOM Cables Online are Half-Working Clones! We Tested Them ALL and Found That VCDS Software is Cracked or Modified, and 40% of Functions Don't Work Because of Low Quality Chip. Hence They're Under $30 —
Here's a Superior VAGCOM
Scanner That Works Like Original... Guaranteed or Your Money Back! ”
Want to see proof of these cheap quality VAGCOM units as sold on hundreds of Chinese car sites? Google "vagcom 12" and notice those low enticing prices.
But the truth is after you buy it and test it — you will find common connection errors, unpredictable timeouts and grey boxes unable to show designated car data.
We know this because we bought them all and thoroughly tested them.
For all these reasons, let me tell you about our VAGCOM ...
Imagine how exciting it will be to finally own the worlds most advanced and comprehensive diagnostic scanner tool, chiptuner and component modifier for Audi, Volkswagen, SEAT and Skoda cars made between (1 Jan 1994) to ( ).
That's exactly what this VAGCOM scanner is about and there's nothing on the market that comes even close. Let me explain...
This VAGCOM interface (with original Ross-Tech™ VCDS 12.12.0 software) will let you to see, thoroughly diagnose and modify cars performance and health information, read/clear generic and manufacture fault codes — and change various data parameters like: adaptions, mileage adjustment, behavior of components, testing components, brake bleed, DPF, etc.
Basically you will have same dealer level capability as a professional VAG approved mechanic who would charge $250+ per hour.
What's more — this VAG-COM cable also works as generic OBD2 scanner on any car make in the world (EG: BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Subaru, Ford, etc). So you can plug it into any brand of car and it will scan it's engine/transmission faults.
Meaning you can extract, diagnose and reset 4,000 common OBD2 Engine/Transmission fault codes on non-VAG vehicles. And 17,000+ generic and OEM manufacturer codes on VAG vehicles (Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda).
Before describing what you'll get and available functions, let's me first answer the most common question...
What's the Difference Between (Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM ) — and Original (Ross-Tech VAG-COM)?...
Firstly, this is NOT the original RossTech VAG-COM kit as sold for $600+ on their website... (Even though we encourage you to get the original on their website right now or eventually... if you're truly serious, caring mechanic who deals with customer cars. But if you won't do that for whatever reason, then keep reading...)
Our version of VAG-COM cable uses a 3rd Party manufactured chip. That's why we can keep costs down — because we're not using Ross-Tech™ OEM chip — but 3rd party chip using identical firmware code.
In short, this cuts down our OEM licensing fees... hence we pass those savings onto YOU.
So to clarify... Total Car Diagnostics VAGCOM cable gives you identical capability of what original VAG-COM $600+ kit can do.
It also comes with original, genuine and license-activated RossTech VCDS 12.12.0 software. (Software is NOT cracked or modified in any way. It's original software.)
** CAUTION: This is NOT one of those cheap $19 VAG-COM KKL 409.1 (or) 12.12.1/2/3 (or) VCDS-Lite VAGCOM cables that you can find on eBay/Google/AliExpress — with limited functions and cracked software. **
To summarize: This VAG-COM cable and software is the exact same product in terms of functionality and features when compared side-by-side to original RossTech VAG-COM $600+ kit. You're about to own it at a fraction of the cost.
Disclaimer: We are not associated to RossTech company. All technical help for this product must go to Total Car Diagnostics, and not Ross-Tech. And we hope you'll see how good our cable is that you'll eventually buy original Ross-Tech, because they absolutely deserve it and are always up to date.
First of all, this VAGCOM package includes original VCDS 12.12.0 unlocked full version software with all features available and without additional "hidden" payments to unlock anything extra. And it's unlocked for a lifetime. No need to pay monthly/yearly fees.
This means you will have access to all manufacturer codes on your car(s) like: ABS, Airbag, Air-Condition, Windows, Lights, Tires, Immobalizer, Electronics, Engine, Transmission, Radio, etc. (See screenshots for more info)
So now let's look at...
Features and Benefits You'll Have Owning VAG-COM ...
- Activation - supported component activation
- Actual Values - full live data access
- Adaptation - read/reset service light parameters, view/change block learn values
- Added data types 0B, 0D, 0F to Generic OBD-II Mode 9. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- Automatic Transmission
- Basic Settings - view and change control module defaults
- Car Stereo System
- Central Locking System
- Clear DTC (error) code: Over 17,000 DTC codes with descriptions
- Code Module - code supported modules (meaning you can change/hack your car to work like you want it to work)
- Completely revised and expanded ROD (ODX) Data. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- DTC Memory - read and clear diagnostic codes
- Engine Diagnostics
- Fuel Trim function
- Headlights: Modify their behavior
- Immobiliser / Alarm Systems
- Immobilizer Adaptation
- Includes partial support for VW Crafter vans. Communicates with all control modules; functions supported: Control Module ID and Advanced ID, Fault Codes (Read and Clear), Supported Codes, Security Access, and Adaptation. Other functions such as Measuring Values, Output Tests and Basic Settings will be added in future versions.
- Individual Values - read individual measuring values
- Key Matching - match keys to immobiliser control module (5 digit)
- Mileage/Odometer True Reading
- Module Version - ID of control module coding version
- More universal Airbag Coding Assistant. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New "Upload Debug/Log File" function in Applications Dialog. NEW in VCDS Ver 12
- New USB Drivers. Now compatible with the latest PCs which use Fresco Logic USB3 chipsets.
- New area to display additional info for Basic Settings.
- New version of LCode.
- Read & Clear ABS Faults
- Read & Clear Airbag fault Codes
- Read Alarm security code
- Read/write data to EEPROM
- Readiness Code - check status of emission related systems
- Refactored DTC routines which interpret DTC data, including enhanced interpretation of status byte for DTCs in UDS modules.
- Remote Control Programming: Program or recode remote key/transponder
- Reset Service lights
- Revised and expanded Label Files.
- Service Interval Reset
- Steering calibration
- Supports CAN
- Supports: Petrol / Gas / Diesel
- Supports comprehensive Anti-theft System such as IMMO1, IMMO2, IMMO3, WFS, etc.
- Throttle Body: Read and clear it's faults - but also program it's modules
VAGCOM 12.12 cable and VCDS software works with almost all VAG vehicles from 1994 to which have CAN, HEX or Dual K lines including:
- Audi A1 2010+
- Audi A2 (8Z) 2000 - 2008
- Audi A3/S3 (8L) 1997 - 2008
- Audi A3/S3 (8P) 2004+
- Audi A3 Cabriolet (8P chassis) 2008+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 (8D) 1995 - 2008
- Audi A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (8E/8H) 2001+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4/Cabriolet (??) 2008+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 ("B7" platform) 2005+
- Audi A4/S4/RS4 (B8 platform, 8K chassis) 2008+
- Audi A5/Cabriolet 2007+
- Audi A5/S5 Cabriolet (8F chassis) 2010+
- Audi A5/S5 (B8 platform, 8T chassis) 2008+
- Audi 100/A6/S6 (4A) 1991 - 1997
- Audi A6/S6/RS6/allroad (4B) 1997 - 2006
- Audi A6/S6/RS6 (C6 platform, 4F chassis) 2005+
- Audi Q5 2007+
- Audi Q5 (8R chassis) 2009+
- Audi Q7 (4L) 2006+
- Audi A8/S8 (4D) 1994 - 2002+
- Audi A8/S8 (4E) 2003+
- Audi TT (8N) 1999 - 2007
- Audi TT (8J) 2007+
- Audi R8 (42 chassis) 2007+
- Seat Alhambra (7M) 1996+
- Seat Altea (5P) 2004+
- Seat Arosa (6B/6H) 1997 - 2004+
- Seat Exeo (3R chassis) 2009+
- Seat Ibiza / Cordoba (6K) 1993 - 2002+
- Seat Ibiza / Cordoba (6L) 2002+
- Seat Ibiza (6J chassis) 2008+
- Seat Inca (9K) 1996 - 2003
- Seat Leon / Toledo (1M) 2000+
- Seat Leon (1P) 2006+
- Seat Toledo (1L) 1992 - 1999+
- Seat Toledo (5P) 2005+
- Skoda Fabia (6Y) 2000+
- Skoda Fabia (5J) 2005+
- Skoda Felicia (6X) 1996 - 2001+
- Skoda Octavia I (1U) 1997+
- Skoda Octavia II (1Z) 2005+
- Skoda Pick Up (67) 1996 - 2001
- Skoda Roomster (5J) 2006+
- Skoda Superb (3U) 2002+
- Skoda Superb (3T chassis) 2008+
- Skoda Yeti (5L chassis) 2010+ Volkswagen (VW) Caddy (9K) 1996 - 2003+
- Volkswagen (VW) Caddy (2K) 2004+
- Volkswagen (VW) Corrado +
- Volkswagen (VW) Crafter (2E) 2006+
- Volkswagen (VW) Eos (1F) 2006+
- Volkswagen (VW) Fox/Spacefox/Sportvan/Suran (5Z) 2005+
- Volkswagen (VW) Gol/Parati/Saveiro (5X) 2000+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/Jetta II (19E) 1983 - 1992
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/Jetta/Vento/Cabriolet III (1H) 1992 - 1998+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf Cabriolet IV (1E) 1999 - 2002
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/Jetta/Bora IV (1J/9M) 1998 - 2006
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/Jetta/Bora V (1K/5M) 2004+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf/GTI/Jetta (1K/5K chassis) 2010+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf Variant/Wagon (1K chassis) 2007+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf Plus (5M chassis) 2005+
- Volkswagen (VW) Golf Mk.6 (5K chassis) 2009+
- Volkswagen (VW) LT (2D) 1996+
- Volkswagen (VW) Lupo (6E/6X) 1999+
- Volkswagen (VW) New Beetle/Cabriolet (1C/1Y/9C) 1999+
- Volkswagen (VW) Passat (31/3A) 1988 - 1994+
- Volkswagen (VW) Passat (3B) 1997 - 2005+
- Volkswagen (VW) Passat (3C) 2006+
- Volkswagen (VW) Passat CC (35/3C chassis) 2008+
- Volkswagen (VW) Phaeton (3D) 2002+
- Volkswagen (VW) Phaeton (3D chassis) ("facelift", MY 2008+) 2007+
- Volkswagen (VW) 6N/6N2) 1994 - 2002+ Volkswagen (VW) 9N) 2002+
- Volkswagen (VW) Scirocco 2008+
- Volkswagen (VW) Scirocco (13 chassis) 2009+
- Volkswagen (VW) Sharan (7M) 1995+
- Volkswagen (VW) Tiguan (5N chassis) 2008+
- Volkswagen (VW) Touareg (7L) 2003+
- Volkswagen (VW) Touareg (7L6 chassis) ( 2007+
- Volkswagen (VW) Touran (1T) 2003+
- Volkswagen (VW) Transporter ( 70 ) 1991 - 1996
- Volkswagen (VW) Transporter (7D) 1997 - 2003
- Volkswagen (VW) Transporter (7H/7J) 2003+
Still not sure if your vehicle is supported? Check here for detailed vehicle support list.
- VCDS Software: V12.12
- Languages Supported: English
- Cable length: 1.5m
- Item Size: 8.8cm x 4.5cm x 2cm
- Item Weight: 120g
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10. Works on both 32/64-bit. MacOS is not supported (although works on Parallels / Bootcamp).
- OBD-II Plug: J1962 16-Pin Male (to Car). Also supports CAN Bus.
- Supports Terminal (K) bus communication
- Supports Terminal (L) ignition for waking up car computing system (ECU) engine control unit
- The included K/L Diagnostic interface cable works on ISO/KWP (Key Word Protocol) that were launched after 1996
- Has 3 different protocols within the same OBD2 connector — including ISO/KWP, VPW, PMW
- Supports ISO9141 protocol
- No DC or alternate power supply needed, just connect to your car and computer
Sample Videos of Various Functions Performed:
VCDS / VAGCOM - Sample Movie: Testing the ABS...
This presentation shows VAGCOM used on a vehicle to detect a problem with it's ABS system. Different tests and procedures are shown...
- It shows you process to reading fault codes and saving the displayed DTC code to a file.
- Code is cleared and after re-checking is found to have immediately re-instated. This shows us that the fault is present on the car still, so further testing is shown.
- Next the video shows how the output from each wheel speed sensor is measured and shows by VCDS software as the car is driven a short distance by testing assistant.
- Speed signal from each irrespective sensor is displayed in the measuring blocks and the output is seen to count up from 0k/ph to about 10k/ph on 3 wheels while one wheel remained at 0k/ph.
- Output is also displayed using the VAG-Scope tool which is included in the VCDS software. This shows how wheel speeds can be recorded and viewed after a short drive - when there is no assistant available to operate the vehicle.
- ABS pump, brake pedal switch and modulator valve block are tested thoroughly using the output tests.
Click here to see ABS presentation...
(Needs Flash enabled browser)
VCDS / VAGCOM - Sample Movie: Testing the Automatic Transmission...
This video shows VAGCOM in effect - to test for an intermittent gear change issue. Different tests and operations are shown...
- Diagnosing the TCU (transmission control unit) for diagnostic fault codes.
- A fault code is detected and stored in the TCU and the code number together with the text meaning for the DTC fault code is shown.
- Additional information displayed by VCDS software shows the error code is intermittent
- Live data segment of VCDS software reveals the values from the throttle sensor and gear selector switch.
- Extra live data screen reveals each gear solenoid and teaches you what each does in relation to gear changes and driving mode.
- Live data is presented at various on-road speeds and status for each solenoid is shown.
- Difference between mechanical drive and hydraulic drive is clearly depicted and clarified.
Click here to see Automatic Transmission presentation...
(Needs Flash enabled browser)
VCDS / VAGCOM - Sample Movie: Analyzing Engine...
This presentation demonstrates VCDS used to diagnose/analyze engine management system on a car 2.0ltr petrol engine. Different runs and routines are shown...
- See how to analyze for diagnostic fault codes - and see live data from different sensors on the car engine.
- It shows you how to use VAG-Scope to record Lambda sensor data - while the RPM of the engine is differentiated.
- See how to display the recorded data and it's details the Lambda sensor graphically outputs - together with engine temperature and RPM.
- Second part of presentation shows some of the live values from distinctive engine sensors - and how they can be equated to the manufacturers specifications inside VCDS.
- Logging outputted data to your computer is shows where sensor values can be saved while driving for future evaluation.
Click here to see Analyzing Engine presentation...
(Needs Flash enabled browser)
VCDS / VAGCOM - Sample Movie: Testing Security/Immobiliser...
This presents process of viewing immobilizer data. Different conducted tests are shown...
- See how live data measuring blocks are put in effect to determine valid keys and how you would program new keys to the vehicle.
- Process of checking diagnostic fault codes (DTC's).
Click here to see Security/Immobiliser presentation...
(Needs Flash enabled browser)
VCDS / VAGCOM - Sample Movie: Testing Airbag SRS...
This presentations reveals how the airbag SRS component can be analyzed thoroughly with VCDS/VAGCOM. Different experiments are shown...
- Learn how diagnostic fault codes are scanned from the SRS system and how the circuit status for the drivers and passenger air bags are displayed and tested.
- Circuit status through each pre-tensioner is displayed and supply voltage to the component is tested.
- Presentation also displays the adaption section of VCDS which is utilized for disabling/enabling passenger airbag and other related functions.
Click here to see Airbag (SRS) presentation...
(Needs Flash enabled browser)
What You'll Get In the Package:
- 1 x VAG-COM USB Cable (same functionality as RossTech original cable)
- 1 x license of VCDS V12.12 full version software — including drivers, software download link and installation guide. No need to buy software from RossTech. It's already activated to support all manufacturer codes, tuning, coding functions.
There’s just one more thing...
If you're still skeptical about Total Car Diagnostics VAGCOM , or if it appears too good to be true, or if it'll even work... let me reassure you with our...
Now, in case you have any lingering doubts whatsoever, I want to make it foolproof for you. You see, I personally guarantee that when you purchase Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM you will have absolute control over your VAG vehicle at same level and power of original Ross-Tech VAGCOM scanner. If you don't experience this or it doesn't work in one way or another, I'll refund the entire cost of Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM to you.
Actually, you get double protection. Here's how... At any time during the next 1 year, if you sincerely feel I fell short in any way on delivering everything I promised, I'll be happy to give you a complete refund. Even if it's the day before my guarantee expires. What could be more fair?
You can test drive Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM for the next 1 year. You'll be able to conclusively determine whether Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM will work for you. If it doesn't, I want you to get, your money back!
* To filter out the tire-kickers from genuine customers, we'll only refund if: (1) You have first asked us to help you with your situation. Because we resolve 99% of cases (2) If support is unsuccessful (which is almost never the case), then product must be shipped back to our address in Australia.
Finally to sum it up, here's...
3 Reason Why You Should Trust and Order from Total Car Diagnostics...
| ||You have free unlimited support for next 3 years with using this product: We know this tool inside-out because we're car mechanics and use it ourselves to work on customer cars. And this experience is passed onto you when you're dealing with our support. More importantly, we're here to stay as Total Car Diagnostics is a serious established operation with too many companies relying on our 30+ years of combined mechanical/technical experience. We're not going anywhere. |
| ||Product is manually tested for working condition before shipping: No dead-on-arrival situations. |
| ||Future firmware and software updates: If update comes out, you won't be left in the dark. We'll immediately give you the update link or instructions. So your tool will always be up to date with current date. *Disclaimer: This only applies if update is actually released by original creators. And/or if it's possible on this unit. For example, sometimes only way to update is to buy a new version altogether because actual internal hardware has changed from previous version. |
“ To Get Started... Click on "Add to Cart" Button Above And We'll Have This Package Shipped to You By Either Today or Tomorrow...”