Imagine how much time, effort and money you could save by owning the world's most advanced diagnostic scanner tool, coder and component modifier for Audi, Volkswagen, SEAT, Skoda and Bentley cars made between (1 Jan 1994) to ( ).
Not to mention how many unnecessary car headaches you'll avoid, whether your role is a car owner or a hard-working mechanic.
That's exactly what this VAGCOM scanner does. And there's nothing on the market that compares to it.
This VAG-COM kit (with original Ross-Tech™ VCDS 20.4 software) will let you to thoroughly see health information, diagnose and modify the car's performance.
(Does NOT need VCDSLoader crack to work as is the case with 100% of VAG-COM clones found on Alibaba, eBay, Amazon, websites, etc).
HEX V2 will read and clear both generic and manufacture fault codes. Including changing various data parameters like: adaptions, mileage adjustment, behavior of components, testing components, brake bleed, DPF, etc.
Basically you'll be privileged to same capabilities on your VAG vehicle as dealers or approved mechanics who would charge $250+ per hour.
What's more — this VAGCOM HEX V2 cable also acts as a generic OBD2 scanner on any car make in the world (eg: BMW, Mercedes, Toyota, Subaru, Ford, etc). So you can plug it into any brand of car and it will scan it's engine/transmission faults.
It can extract, diagnose and reset 4,000 common OBD2 Engine/Transmission codes on non-VAG vehicles. And 25,000+ generic and OEM manufacturer codes on VAG vehicles (Audi, Volkswagen, Seat, Skoda, Bentley).
Before mentioning functions, let's first remove any misunderstandings...
First of all, this VAGCOM package includes original VCDS 20.4 unlocked full version software with all features available. It comes without additional "hidden" payments to unlock anything extra. It's unlocked for life.
No recurring or future monthly/yearly fees.
This means you will have access to all manufacturer codes on your car(s) like: ABS, Airbag, Air-Condition, Windows, Lights, Tires, Immobalizer, Electronics, Engine, Transmission, Radio, etc. (See screenshots for more info)
So now let's look at...
VAGCOM HEX V2 cable and VCDS software works with almost all VAG vehicles from 1994 to which have: K, K+L, CAN, HEX, Dual-K lines including:
Testing the ABS...
This presentation shows VAGCOM used on a vehicle to detect a problem with it's ABS system. Different tests and procedures are shown...
- It shows you process to reading fault codes and saving the displayed DTC code to a file.
- Code is cleared and after re-checking is found to have immediately re-instated. This shows us that the fault is present on the car still, so further testing is shown.
- Next the video shows how the output from each wheel speed sensor is measured and shows by VCDS software as the car is driven a short distance by testing assistant.
- Speed signal from each irrespective sensor is displayed in the measuring blocks and the output is seen to count up from 0k/ph to about 10k/ph on 3 wheels while one wheel remained at 0k/ph.
- Output is also displayed using the VAG-Scope tool which is included in the VCDS software. This shows how wheel speeds can be recorded and viewed after a short drive - when there is no assistant available to operate the vehicle.
- ABS pump, brake pedal switch and modulator valve block are tested thoroughly using the output tests.
Testing the Automatic Transmission...
This video shows VAGCOM in effect - to test for an intermittent gear change issue. Different tests and operations are shown...
- Diagnosing the TCU (transmission control unit) for diagnostic fault codes.
- A fault code is detected and stored in the TCU and the code number together with the text meaning for the DTC fault code is shown.
- Additional information displayed by VCDS software shows the error code is intermittent
- Live data segment of VCDS software reveals the values from the throttle sensor and gear selector switch.
- Extra live data screen reveals each gear solenoid and teaches you what each does in relation to gear changes and driving mode.
- Live data is presented at various on-road speeds and status for each solenoid is shown.
- Difference between mechanical drive and hydraulic drive is clearly depicted and clarified.
Testing Airbag SRS...
This presentations reveals how the airbag SRS component can be analyzed thoroughly with VCDS/VAGCOM. Different experiments are shown...
- Learn how diagnostic fault codes are scanned from the SRS system and how the circuit status for the drivers and passenger air bags are displayed and tested.
- Circuit status through each pre-tensioner is displayed and supply voltage to the component is tested.
- Presentation also displays the adaption section of VCDS which is utilized for disabling/enabling passenger airbag and other related functions.
This presentation demonstrates VCDS used to diagnose/analyze engine management system on a car 2.0ltr petrol engine. Different runs and routines are shown...
- See how to analyze for diagnostic fault codes - and see live data from different sensors on the car engine.
- It shows you how to use VAG-Scope to record Lambda sensor data - while the RPM of the engine is differentiated.
- See how to display the recorded data and it's details the Lambda sensor graphically outputs - together with engine temperature and RPM.
- Second part of presentation shows some of the live values from distinctive engine sensors - and how they can be equated to the manufacturers specifications inside VCDS.
- Logging outputted data to your computer is shows where sensor values can be saved while driving for future evaluation.
Video currently unavailable.
This presents process of viewing immobilizer data. Different conducted tests are shown...
- See how live data measuring blocks are put in effect to determine valid keys and how you would program new keys to the vehicle.
- Process of checking diagnostic fault codes (DTC's).
Video currently unavailable.
Any vehicle is equipped with a computerized ECU chip (engine diagnostic unit). While car is running, this chip is processing, monitoring and storing data. This data can be accessed via onboard diagnostic (OBD) information.
To create standardization across all cars, the automotive industry standardized a worldwide common language for automotive diagnostics information. This OBD information can abe loaded via a standardized port located under the dashboard, usually under the steering wheel.
Various OBD-II tools exist that collect this information and let the user discern location of error codes.
Problem is, most scanners will only collect data regarding engine and transmission. To collect data about systems like ABS, Airbag, electronics or the car, is very expensive. Because developers have to look each car chip independently and add support in software.
That's exactly what Ross Tech has done regarding VAGCOM/VCDS. This is why VAG-COM has been valued as #1 go-to tool for VAG owners.
There’s just one more thing...
If you're still skeptical about our car scanner kit, or if it appears too good to be true, or if it'll even work... let me reassure you with our...
Now, in case you have any lingering doubts whatsoever, I want to make it foolproof for you. You see, I personally guarantee that when you purchase Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM you will have absolute control over your VAG vehicle at same level and power of original Ross-Tech VAGCOM scanner. If you don't experience this or it doesn't work in one way or another, I'll refund the entire cost of Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM to you.
Actually, you get double protection. Here's how... At any time during the next 1 year, if you sincerely feel I fell short in any way on delivering everything I promised, I'll be happy to give you a complete refund. Even if it's the day before my guarantee expires. What could be more fair?
You can test drive the unit for the next 1 year. You'll be able to conclusively determine whether Total Car Diagnostics VAG-COM will work for you. If it doesn't, I want you to get, your money back!
* To filter out the tire-kickers from genuine customers, we'll only refund if: (1) You have first asked us to help you with your situation. Because we resolve 99% of cases (2) If support is unsuccessful (which is almost never the case), then product must be shipped back to our address in Australia.
Finally to sum it up, here's...
|You have free unlimited support for next 3 years with using this product: We know this tool inside-out because we're car mechanics and use it ourselves to work on customer cars. And this experience is passed onto you when you're dealing with our support. More importantly, we're here to stay as Total Car Diagnostics is a serious established operation with too many companies relying on our 30+ years of combined mechanical/technical experience. We're not going anywhere.|
|Product is manually tested for working condition before shipping: No dead-on-arrival situations.|
|Future firmware and software updates: If update comes out, you won't be left in the dark. We'll immediately give you the update link or instructions. So your tool will always be up to date with current date. *Disclaimer: This only applies if update is actually released by original creators. And/or if it's possible on this unit. For example, sometimes only way to update is to buy a new version altogether because actual internal hardware has changed from previous version.|