MOTO-1 is a motorbike OBD diagnostic scanner used by motorcycle manufacturers, mechanics, DIY 'ers and technicians.
It has powerful reporting and diagnostic ability that will uncover a full health/performance and fault analysis within your motorcycle.
Hence quickly revealing the problem and saving you money, time and frustration with unnecessary fault finding and unexpected brake downs.
1. Scan BMW, SUZUKI, HONDA, YAMAHA etc.
2. Support main electric control system diagnostic communication protocol such as ISO9141-2, J1979, ISO14230, KWP2000, ISO15765
3. Reads: version information, read and clear trouble codess, lookup historical trouble code data, reads dynamic data stream, carries our component test and idling adjustment, etc
4. Supports on-line updating (for future upcoming models)
5. Supports electronic control systems like: UAES, DELPHI, VESTION, Japan Mitsubishi, Siemens, Nikuni, Tai Wan LITEON
6. Supports motorcycle manufacturer and electronic control system
|You have free unlimited support for next 3 years with using this product: We know this tool inside-out because we're car mechanics and use it ourselves to work on customer cars. And this experience is passed onto you when you're dealing with our support. More importantly, we're here to stay as Total Car Diagnostics is a serious established operation with too many companies relying on our 30+ years of combined mechanical/technical experience. We're not going anywhere.|
|Product is manually tested for working condition before shipping: No dead-on-arrival situations.|
|Future firmware and software updates: If update comes out, you won't be left in the dark. We'll immediately give you the update link or instructions. So your tool will always be up to date with current date. *Disclaimer: This only applies if update is actually released by original creators. And/or if it's possible on this unit. For example, sometimes only way to update is to buy a new version altogether because actual internal hardware has changed from previous version.|