Here's 3 Reasons Why We No Longer Recommend iCarsoft i950...
...instead, through our extensive field testing and comparison — we recommend TOAD which is superior and in similar price range. Learn more about it here.
3 Reasons Why: (1) TOAD provides 70% more coverage with Engine & Transmission data then iCarsoft i950 scanner, (2) It has solid reputation with millions of worldwide users, and (3) Free lifetime software updates.
iCarsoft i950 for Fiat / Alfa Romeo cars is a multi-system diagnostic scanner tool designed to communicate with the main systems (engine, chassis and body) of your Fiat / Alfa Romeo vehicle - such as: SRS airbags, ABS Antilock Brakes, Electronics, Alarm, engine & transmission modules, etc...
It will support all OBD2, EOBD vehicles from 1 Jan, 1996 - .
You'll get exact same information as Fiat / Alfa Romeo car dealers are able to access and charge their customers up to $250 per scan. So nothing will be left out.
iCarsoft i950 is already used and endorsed by professional Fiat / Alfa Romeo car shops, garage owners, mechanics and car dealers around the world. And now you too are about to own the same scan tool and have total peace of mind over your vehicle(s).
What's more, Total Car Diagnostics will give you exclusive free lifetime internet updates - so your unit will always support the latest year cars and fault codes.
iCarsoft i950 supports all Fiat / Alfa Romeo Diesel, Petrol, Gasoline, Hybrid, Electric cars - in all countries of the world. Only requirement is your Fiat / Alfa Romeo-made vehicle should be made AFTER 1 Jan 1996.
Features/Benefits — and What It Will Do For You...
- Supports all Fiat / Alfa Romeo models.
- Supports over 30 manufacturer-level diagnostic systems (as seen in video above) - including:
- Engine, Auto/Manual Transmission, ABS, SRS (air bag), Body, EPS, Chassis, Immobilizer, Instrument Cluster, Tyre Pressure Control, Parktronic System, Keyless Go
- Air Conditioning / Climate Control Systems
- Airmatic and Active Body Control Suspension Systems
- Traction Systems: ESP / ASR / ETS / ABS / BAS / SBC braking systems
- All body modules: OCP / UCP / LCP / SCM / SKF / KFB / RCM / DCM’s
- Drive Authorization System
- Electronic Ignition System (EIS)
- Headlamp Range Adjustment
- Seat Electronics
- RVC, RST & Various Roof modules
- Automatic Clutch System (ACS)
- All systems list: Engine, Transmission, ABS Brake, AC/Heating electronics, Immobilizer, Self leveling suspension, Airbags SRS, Steering wheel electronics, Steering assistance, Central locking, Instrument cluster, Gateway data bus, Navigation, Central control module, Parking aid, Electronic control, Headlight range control, Radio, Tyre pressure monitoring, Access & permission, Display & control unit, Parking brake, 4WD electronics, Electric roof control, Left light control, Right light control, Rear spoiler, Emergency call module, Driver door electronics, Passenger door electronics, LR door electronics, RR door electronics, Media player, Electronic central electronics, Lane departure assist, Information electronics, Battery control, Interior monitoring
- Supports protocols: OBD-2, EOBD
- Supports all vehicles made between 1 Jan, 1996 -
- Read & Clear DTC's (including Manufacturer Diagnostic Trouble Codes)
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing with fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Component Testing
- Clear adaptation
- Buzzer Alarming
- Datastream Graph Display
- Supports ALL 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including MIL, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitoring/Testing, Vehicle/VIN Information
- Resets Oil Service Light, Service Mileage, Check Engine Light, and Service Intervals
- Readiness Monitor
- Record & Replay Live Data
- On board Monitored Systems test
- Code Lookup Library
- Replaces and re-calibrates brake pads safely
- Free lifetime online software updates. (Only available at Total Car Diagnostics. On other sites you only get 1 year).
- Languages Supported: English, German, Dutch
- Prints data via PC
- FULL COLOR, 2.8” LCD SCREEN: 302 x 240 pixel display with contrast adjustment
- USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade (can update firmware from internet)
- SD Card slot (for recording graph data)
- Operation Temperature: -20C — 75C
- Storage Temperature: -40C — 120C
- Power: 8V — 24V
- 135mm (L) x 85 mm (W) x 26mm (H)
- Net Weight: 250g
- Gross Weight: 450g
- Any Fiat / Alfa Romeo vehicle - made AFTER 1, Jan 1996.
What's Included In Your Package:
- iCarSoft i950 Professional Diagnostic Scanner Tool
- Hardcopy User's Manual
- 6-foot (2 meter) OBD-II cable
- CD software (allows you to update your unit over the internet to support FREE latest updates/cars)
- USB cable
- Nylon carry case
3 Reason Why You Should Trust and Order from Total Car Diagnostics...
| ||You have free unlimited support for next 3 years with using this product: We know this tool inside-out because we're car mechanics and use it ourselves to work on customer cars. And this experience is passed onto you when you're dealing with our support. More importantly, we're here to stay as Total Car Diagnostics is a serious established operation with too many companies relying on our 30+ years of combined mechanical/technical experience. We're not going anywhere. |
| ||Product is manually tested for working condition before shipping: No dead-on-arrival situations.
||Future firmware and software updates: If update comes out, you won't be left in the dark. We'll immediately give you the update link or instructions. So your tool will always be up to date with current date. *Disclaimer: This only applies if update is actually released by original creators. And/or if it's possible on this unit. For example, sometimes only way to update is to buy a new version altogether because actual internal hardware has changed from previous version. |
“ To Get Started... Click on "Add to Cart" Button Above And We'll Have This Package Shipped to You By Either Today or Tomorrow...”